Through Dec. 3, 2017, if you bring a donation of menstrual supplies for all cycles chicago, your day pass to Ladies Room Chicago is free!
We’re currently collecting:
- Unscented tampons: opened packages of tampons are accepted as long as the tampons themselves are individually wrapped
- Unscented pads: opened packages of pads are accepted as long as the pads themselves are individually wrapped
- Wet wipes: hand wipes or body wipes are accepted; travel sizes are preferred
- New underwear: cotton is best; both women’s and men’s styles are needed of all sizes.
- “Period panties”: Thinx, Dear Kate’s and Fanny Pants are a few brands.
- Not being accepted: menstrual cups & reusable pads; “they are not practical for many folks who do not have regular access to washrooms or laundry facilities.”
Learn more about the all cycles chicago donation guidelines here.
“All Cycles Chicago is a grassroots Outreach Project for Chicago community members to bring menstrual supplies to folks in need. We gather anonymous donations of pads, tampons, wet wipes, and underwear of various sizes and styles for homeless or income-insecure people in Chicago of all or no genders, who have menstrual cycles.
All Cycles Chicago is an independent affiliate of All Cycles, which is based in Seattle.”
Ladies Room Chicago is proud to be a supporter of this important initiative, and we heart their tagline: “meeting a need for people who bleed.”
Ready to take your relationship with Ladies Room Chicago to the next level? Check out our membership options! All memberships include free WiFi, printing, coffee, snacks and access to our magical Member Directory.